Please Help with ATI Video Card

BlackMamba12

3 posts in this topic

Hello! I hope im on the right topic.

First i'd like to say im a noobie in the mac world. I recently installed Mac OS 10.5.6 X Leopard on my PC, and i maneged to get everything working except the video card. Im using a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1300 Pro. I spent almost 7 hours searching on forums and i tried everything i could, but the best i could get was to enable all the resolutions. The graphic aceleration doesnt seem to be working. The system recognize the device, because all the info about the hardware is there.

I would be really happy and thankfull if someone can help me. I tried a lot of kext's, changing parameters on the info.plist and all that. But i dont know if im doing it at all right, though.

In case is needed, this is my hardware:

AMD Athon 64 3000+

1,5 Gb ram

ATI Radeon Sapphire X1300 Pro 256mb

As i said, everything works fine, except the graphic aceleration.

I forgot to say I have one hard disk, Windows XP in one patition, and Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard "iDeneb" in the other.

Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry about my lousy english and my ignorance on the subject.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello I have the same card but 256 mb, i use NatitR1V1 by Diabolik and i have CI/QE abilited but the screen become gray and i have to reset and boot with options -v or -v -f and goes ok then i repeir permissions clear the cache with oasx86 tools and reboot ok with no options for just one time and so son.

I don't know what to do. Search Natitix1300R1V1 on google.

Bye