Used ModCD and it worked.

joper90

4 posts in this topic

Morning.

I have got my t61 up and running fine, all drivers installed (bar the wireless, which is expected), but I need to boot from the MODCD each time and select the HD OS install to get it to boot.

Is there any way to install the bootable (and working MODCD) files onto the HD? So i don't need the CD in the drive each time?

Cheers

Install Chameleon boot loader + copy needed files from CD (contents of Extra folder). Note that you might need to customize some of them (com.apple.Boot.plist, smbios.plist (if present)) according to your needs.

Cheers.. if possible can you explain where you copy the extra folder too? Im not mac man, just attempting to get something working to do some coding on. However, i know unix...

So I will google about for Chameleon, install that? then boot up normally and then copy in the extras? or is there another method?

Cheers