• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
taky2008

After Updating To DP3 White Login Screen

13 posts in this topic

After i've updated my Lion To Dp3 I've restarted my pc and when I Log In Log in screen Aper And When I Write the Password The pc asking mee to enter it again ?? Any Ideas ???

After i've updated my Lion To Dp3 I've restarted my pc and when I Log In Log in screen Aper And When I Write the Password The pc asking mee to enter it again ?? Any Ideas ???

Somehow the login password file is "a-missed". Boot your Lion installation and "Reset Password".

I got that to first time i done an upgrade to dp3 , i had to reinstall dp2 then do the updates again 1 by 1 and now all is just fine

Password is not required. Leave blank.

I reinstalled as suggested but I still can't login. The only way I can login is by safe mode only. Still looking for a workaround

Your installation was corrupted. Re-partition your OS X Lion or erase. Re-install DP2 and upgrade through Apple "Software Upgrade" NOT your "DP3" img.