Please help (urgent)

I have spec comp:

Proc core2quad Q8400

mb msi g31t-m7

ram 2gb pc6400 v-gen

vga zotac gt240 1gb 128bit ddr2

hdd hitachi desktar 80gb sata

dvdrom sony

I have kalyway 10.5.2 sucsessfull in my pc. can i upgrade to 10.5.8?

i try update auto, screen gray please reboot hold power and reset ... again ..again and again if i restart

now i have combo update 10.5.8 plese tell me step by step to upgrade.

please, thank's

Please help (urgent)

I have spec comp:

Proc core2quad Q8400

mb msi g31t-m7

ram 2gb pc6400 v-gen

vga zotac gt240 1gb 128bit ddr2

hdd hitachi desktar 80gb sata

dvdrom sony

I have kalyway 10.5.2 sucsessfull in my pc. can i upgrade to 10.5.8?

i try update auto, screen gray please reboot hold power and reset ... again ..again and again if i restart

now i have combo update 10.5.8 plese tell me step by step to upgrade.

please, thank's

When you installed Kalyway 10.5.2, you probably selected some customizations for your computer. When you install the combo 10.5.8, those customizations get wiped out. You need to identify what custom kexts were installed by Kalyway. Save copies of them. Then after upgrading to 10.5.8, reinstall the saved custom kexts.

It is always best to have two installations of OSX when upgrading. One that you are upgrading and a second one that you know you can boot so you can work on the one you are upgrading. Everyone should do this.

When you installed Kalyway 10.5.2, you probably selected some customizations for your computer. When you install the combo 10.5.8, those customizations get wiped out. You need to identify what custom kexts were installed by Kalyway. Save copies of them. Then after upgrading to 10.5.8, reinstall the saved custom kexts.

It is always best to have two installations of OSX when upgrading. One that you are upgrading and a second one that you know you can boot so you can work on the one you are upgrading. Everyone should do this.

so we have to copy the Extensions folder to another folder, after upgrading to 10.5.8 Extensions folder and then copy it back. i'am test now

but thank's i'm will tellu again if my mac KP

so we have to copy the Extensions folder to another folder, after upgrading to 10.5.8 Extensions folder and then copy it back. i'am test now

but thank's i'm will tellu again if my mac KP

You do not copy the entire Extensions folder. When you made customization to 10.5.2, only a few custom kexts were installed based on the choices you made. Those are the ones you want to identify and save. If you replace the entire Extensions folder, not only will it probably not work but you won't get a lot of the benefits of upgrading to 10.5.8.