purchase osx?

Dustmite

7 posts in this topic

Ok, I realize most people probably down loaded their copy of osx86, but what I would like to know is how easy is it to purchase osx and install it? Can it be installed easily with the use of patches, or is it far more complicated than using patches to make it install and work?

Ok, I realize most people probably down loaded their copy of osx86, but what I would like to know is how easy is it to purchase osx and install it? Can it be installed easily with the use of patches, or is it far more complicated than using patches to make it install and work?

only if it works, oh well never mind, you can buy it for an old mac machine

sorry, my bad. I did not mean to include the 86 part. I can purchase OSX. What I want to know is can I purchase osx, and then install using patches, etc. to get it to work correctly on my pc or am I stuck downloading a copy of osx86?

What I want to know is can I purchase osx, and then install using patches, etc. to get it to work correctly on my pc or am I stuck downloading a copy of osx86?

You can buy a PPC OSX version out of guilt, but no matter what you have to download a copy of OSX86 from somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

heh, poofyhairguy, are you from the Ubuntuforums? I coulda sworn..oh well lol.

good luck with you're Mac OS X adventures, Dustmite.