HP Pavillion Elite M9402F OSx86 Install

scallywagtl

1 post in this topic

So right off the bat, im very new to installing mac operating systems, and have no experience dual booting with a PC. Right now im trying to dual boot windows 7 and Mac OSx86. Ive looked everywhere online for the past week for a guide on what options i need to pick on the customization screen to get Mac OS[/font] working on my PC and have had no luck. At first i would progress, run into an error, resolve it, then keep going in order to avoid posting something thts been answered a million times but now im just stuck. Im fairly sure this is the last thing to figure out before Mac will properly run on my PC however, like i said, im new to this thing and im not even quite sure if i have the proper release and version of Mac OSx86 (I have iDeneb 10.5.5, but i have also tried iPC) or if it will run with my hardware. If someone could hook me up with the settings that should be used when customizing the install (Given my hardware) it would be greatly appreciated. Like i said ive been at this for a while so anything helps! Thanks in advance!

HP Pavillion Elite M9402F

AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core Processor

NVIDIA MCP61 Chipset

7GB DDR2 Memory

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Graphics