Logitech RX1000 with Snow Leopard 10.6.5

hossMD

7 posts in this topic

HI. Since I have installed Retail Snow Leopard 10.6.5, my Logitech RX1000 mouse is not working (in Windows/Linux works fine), it is not recognized by the OS and by the Logitech Control Center as well, I try to find some driver or kext for this mouse, but without any success. Please help me solve this issue, i'll be very thankful.

HI. Since I have installed Retail Snow Leopard 10.6.5, my Logitech RX1000 mouse is not working (in Windows/Linux works fine), it is not recognized by the OS and by the Logitech Control Center as well, I try to find some driver or kext for this mouse, but without any success. Please help me solve this issue, i'll be very thankful.

According to their website OS driver download options, the Logitech RX1000 is not OS X compatible and do not show the Logitech Control Center for Macintosh® OS X v 3.3 download for it..... but have you tried USB Overdrive or SteerMouse.....

According to their website OS driver download options, the Logitech RX1000 is not OS X compatible and do not show the Logitech Control Center for Macintosh® OS X v 3.3 download for it..... but have you tried USB Overdrive or SteerMouse.....

Yes I tried, both Applications, the same thing, it is not recognized ..

Yes I tried, both Applications, the same thing, it is not recognized ..

You need a OS X compatible USB mouse then........

The problem is that with Kalyway Hackint0sh 10.5 mouse works :)

Then see if renaming all 10.6.5 USB kexts from USBname.kext to USBname.kext.orig, and rolling back to earlier Snow Leopard version USB kexts, or even back to the 10.5.2 USB kexts restores its functioning........

Then see if renaming all 10.6.5 USB kexts from USBname.kext to USBname.kext.orig, and rolling back to earlier Snow Leopard version USB kexts, or even back to the 10.5.2 USB kexts restores its functioning........

Sounds weird, but I changed the USB port that mouse was connected to PC, and it's works ..