Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Datacask/Fukato Jupiter 1014a (Atom N270/GMA950)

2 posts in this topic

i'm from germany and my english is not so good, but almost no one in the german forum helps me.

i'm a complete noob in mac os but i have good basics in windows for a long time.

for my netbook model, there is unfortunately no tutorial, but it consists of standard hardware.

(see attachment)

i have installed iATKOS by a special way: iATKOS won't no boot on my netbook. i'm booted it with nawcom mod and start the iATKOS installation with this boot cd.

then i make a update to 10.6.5

then i tried various tools and kexts to bring the hardware to run.

the current status:

the graphics works fine including acceleration. this was a hard work.

sound works restricted - somhow only one chanel.

network (internet and windows pc-connection) works with w-lan-stick.

but there are several other problems.

USB works only to a limited: mouse, keyboard, w-lan-stick are detected, but no dvd-drive and memory-stick.

but these were previously detected ever.

i do not remember what i changed.

when the screen goes blank (standby), and wakes up again, i can only move the mouse, but nothing happens.

then i must reset the computer.

but this has to an earlier time ever works. again, i do not know what i changed.

please tell me what i need and what i must do to change so that everything works.

the dsdt in the attachment is a little bit edited for gma950, but I do not know if I'd done everything right.

i have read a lot and a lot more kexts downloaded, but now my head aches. and i have not accomplished much.

sorry again for my "google-english" ;)

thanks in advance!