• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
c4rD1g4n

Datacask/Fukato Jupiter 1014a (Atom N270/GMA950)

2 posts in this topic

hi,

i'm from germany and my english is not so good, but almost no one in the german forum helps me.

i'm a complete noob in mac os but i have good basics in windows for a long time.

for my netbook model, there is unfortunately no tutorial, but it consists of standard hardware.

(see attachment)

i have installed iATKOS by a special way: iATKOS won't no boot on my netbook. i'm booted it with nawcom mod and start the iATKOS installation with this boot cd.

then i make a update to 10.6.5

then i tried various tools and kexts to bring the hardware to run.

the current status:

the graphics works fine including acceleration. this was a hard work.

sound works restricted - somhow only one chanel.

network (internet and windows pc-connection) works with w-lan-stick.

but there are several other problems.

USB works only to a limited: mouse, keyboard, w-lan-stick are detected, but no dvd-drive and memory-stick.

but these were previously detected ever.

i do not remember what i changed.

when the screen goes blank (standby), and wakes up again, i can only move the mouse, but nothing happens.

then i must reset the computer.

but this has to an earlier time ever works. again, i do not know what i changed.

please tell me what i need and what i must do to change so that everything works.

the dsdt in the attachment is a little bit edited for gma950, but I do not know if I'd done everything right.

i have read a lot and a lot more kexts downloaded, but now my head aches. and i have not accomplished much.

sorry again for my "google-english" ;)

thanks in advance!

send_me.zip