New HackinToch

zaule

1 post in this topic

Hello.

I'm new in the mac world, put I'v see what they can and tried one and decided, this is it.

Im not new in pc world so I know what to know, but it’s the mac world I'm new in;)

Right now i'm the owner of a AMD III x4, and i have tried before to install osx on this machine, after ALOT of trobbule i got it working, but it was not running that well, and a lot of failures.

So now i want to build a new computer with "mac compabilitity ".

I’ve tried to do a little reading on this, but im to sure if this is the right software for me, so if anyway have anything to say to the software below, they are welcome:)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0)

CPU: Core i7 I7-930 8 MB (Intel Boxed)

GFX: XFX Radeon HD 5670 (1 GB)

Memory: 4gb DDR3 corsair (from my old pc)

HDD: 500GB Sata samsung

that’s about it, the rest I have... I have a 500watt PSU, that should be good?`

I'm using my computers to a lot of graphical jobs, so it should run Photoshop cs4 with no problems?

Please give my some links of anything you think I should read, I’ll like this computer too be easy to install mac osx and not a lot of troubles with driver ect.

Sorry for my bad English:)