Cant get a bootable install

diosword

1 post in this topic

well. its always have been a bit of trouble to get a fine working install of osx in my computer since i changed my mobo a while ago.

my specs are

asrock 4coredual sata2

a maxtor idk 80 gigs hdd

a segate 160 gigs

lg dvd drive idk

2gigs of ram

p4ht 3.0 800 cpu

and a geforce 8400gs

well the thing is i've had troubles getting a fine working install with kalyway so i droped it for a few months, almost a year actually, but now i want to get around it again so i downloaded ipc universal 10.5.6, i created a partition to install hoping to get it working in bout an hour but lucky me the disk is a dinamic volume so it wouldnt let me install it in there, so i created a partition on the main os drive i use for windows 7 and installed osx on it. tried to dual boot but it just keept me giving a "boot0:mbr, boot0:(cant remember what said here),boot1:error, tried any of the solutions i found online but couldnt even repair Win7 without having to erase osx partition first.. so what i did. i backed up all of my files and formated the whole hard drive. made 2 partitions again one for osx and one for seven. i went for the osx install first but just selected the voodoo kernel, the via rhine kext and nvinject 512 hoping i could get even 1 os to boot. lucky me again nothing happened, keept getting the same error so i decided to install seven. i created a boot option with easybcd2.0 but now. i get a chameleon bootloader i guess. it shows just 1 hard drive. but when i hit f8 shows the other partitions. i select the mac one and i just get an eternal-blinking underscore. tried booting with -v -s and -s but it just stops loading after two lines... i dont have much time to keep trying solutions by myself... what should i do... hope you can help me.. seriusly hahaha thanks.

if any extra info is needed just ask

EDIT: this is as far i can get

http://img530.imageshack.us/i/img00100201010111106.jpg/