Mandatory Drug Testing of Elected Officials

Mandatory Drug Testing of Elected Officials  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

12 posts in this topic

What does your employer need to know if you're not on the clock? Nothing

If he/she thinks he's not getting his money's worth... it's his/her responsibility to fire you and find a suitable replacement. Whether the cause is drug-related or marriage shouldn't have any bearing on employment.

I simply admitted to having social "fun" on a regular basis before I was hired using the ^^^ as my reason. Fortunately for me, I'm very good at what I do and blatantly the most qualified applicant. And today, productivity is up in my department...

I dont see what that will do..... its not like you can get "fired" from office in the traditional sense, and besides, whos going to make them do it, its not like they have a "boss" or a legal guardian...... i dont care weather or not theyre tested...

max

Well, if you dont do drugs (I for the most part dont), then I guess it doesnt matter. But every year politicians renew their support for the war on drugs (which isnt working). I'd just like them to prove that they arent taking drugs. Because if they are, let's get a better drug policy.

Well, if you dont do drugs (I for the most part dont), then I guess it doesnt matter. But every year politicians renew their support for the war on drugs (which isnt working). I'd just like them to prove that they arent taking drugs. Because if they are, let's get a better drug policy.

Yea, I think that you do have a very good point... because they could be stoners and yet be cracking down on drugs.... hmm.... maybe something would get done if they got tested.....

max