enabling QE/CI ATI Mobility radeon 5145hd 512

danimac

4 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone

I have a problem…

I have installed aty_init in /EXTRA/Extensions and all kexts provided by netkas on S/L/E/ "Ati 5xxx series" from kexts.com

I have modified ati5000controller.kext with my id “0×95531002″ i have found this ID in another kext “ati4500controller.kext” but this is another story.

permission repaired with Kext utility 2.4.2

no graphicsenabler

no vbios

no atirom

restart and boot with no kernel panic … no errors but i get apple logo to load forever. i try to press the power button and the computer shutdown “stop” regularly only the screen dont change the image.

why ?!… I have to change the framebuffer ? how to change the framebuffer ?.

Sorry for my englsh ,i’m italian ..

Thanks in advance.

Config :

Chamaleon 2.0 rc5 r516

Ati mobility radeon hd 5145 514mb

Intel core i5 450m

4 gb ram 1333

Asus X52 JB Laptop

OSX 10.6.4 Vanilla 10.4.0 iAtkos s3 v2

Hi to everyone

I have a problem…

I have installed aty_init in /EXTRA/Extensions and all kexts provided by netkas on S/L/E/ "Ati 5xxx series" from kexts.com

I have modified ati5000controller.kext with my id “0×95531002″ i have found this ID in another kext “ati4500controller.kext” but this is another story.

permission repaired with Kext utility 2.4.2

no graphicsenabler

no vbios

no atirom

restart and boot with no kernel panic … no errors but i get apple logo to load forever. i try to press the power button and the computer shutdown “stop” regularly only the screen dont change the image.

why ?!… I have to change the framebuffer ? how to change the framebuffer ?.

Sorry for my englsh ,i’m italian ..

Thanks in advance.

Config :

Chamaleon 2.0 rc5 r516

Ati mobility radeon hd 5145 514mb

Intel core i5 450m

4 gb ram 1333

Asus X52 JB Laptop

OSX 10.6.4 Vanilla 10.4.0 iAtkos s3 v2