Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Iphone SDK on Leopard?

6 posts in this topic

Is it somehow possible to run the latest IPhone SDK (IOS 4.1) on leopard? i'm running on 1.5.8 (iDeneb 1.3 with iDeneb combo update) and when i try to install the SDK it tells me that i need at least 1.6.2

Thanks for the help!

the iPhone SDK 4 requires at least 10.6.3

i have a problem

i have installed mac osx 10.6.3 iAtkos s3 v2 on my Dell studio 1537 and all drivers works except the USB

i have installed the iphone sdk 4.1 and i have installed it and it works fine, but after i restart my laptop and try to enter the mac again it gives me an error msg "Please, hold down the power button and try to restart your machine ..."

i tried to only install mac and other programs and it works fine only when i install the ios sdk 4.1 it fails !!!

any solutions ???

Thanks a lot,

Saad !

You cannot run XCODE 4 on Leopard. It explicitly requires snowleopard. Installing it shouldn't be too hard. Search the forums

And to Wa7ed Men el NaSS,

There are a few issues with XCODE 4, not xcode 3.2.x with iOS4, because i believe it changes a driver or two somewhere.

You appear to be having a kernel panic. Boot your hackintosh into verbose mode (-v from the text line) and tell/post an image of the text that shows on the panic.

yup Scottapotamas but i also need to upgrade mac os.. because xcode 4 support 10.6.3 above... so i am currently running 10.6.1. and i will upgrade it but every thing takes some time