Guide to Install KALYWAY Leopard 10.5.2 on XFX 630i 7100 / 7xxx

Crazy About Mac

2 posts in this topic

Guide to Install KALYWAY 10.5.2 on XFX 630i 7100 / 7xxx

Click here to goto the Manufacturer's Website

Screenshot of the Motherboard

630i.jpg

After strugging for past 2 years I have atlast installed OSX86 on this motherboard. If ur BIOS is not upto date please install the BIOS update from the manufacturers website. In the BIOS set SATA MODE to ACHI and HPET enabled.

Now burn the Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd.iso at 4x or 8x speed.

Boot up the Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd disk in verbose mode by pressing F8 and entering -v

Dont worry it will boot up fine into the OSX Installer

Choose Disk Utility from the Utilities menu. Using Disk Utility format the partition as MACOSX (journaled). Close Disk Utility.

Now go back to the setup and select the correct partition that u formatted in the previous step.

Click next and hit "customize"

Leave everything default only

uncheck Addition Fonts, Language Translations, Network Drivers, and check the ACPI/APIC JAS MACOSX TIGER fix and from the patches select the cpus=1 fix

Now wait till the wholes system gets installed.

NOW INSTALL THESE DRIVERS:

Lan Driver: nForceLAN_0.64.5.mpkg.zip

Audio Driver:First remove AppleHDA.kext, ALCinject.kext that are there in the extention folder and then install the above driver. This driver will also work for Motherboards with Realtek ALC 1200 Audio Chipset.

Now u need to install the kexts from AUDIO_KEXTS.zip using the Kext_Helper_b7.zip

AUDIO_KEXTS.zip

Kext_Helper_b7.zip

Now if ur on XFX 630i 7100 you can use my CODEC DUMP only but if ur on XFX 630i 7xxx I am not that this codec_dump will work perfectly for u. It is safe to get ur own codec_dump.txt from any LINUX distribution packages.

Now u you need to install the AppleHDA patcher. Drag n Drop the CODEC_DUMP and REBOOT.

This will help to GET THE HD SOUND WORKING.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLEHDA PATCHER

This is my codec_dump : codec_dump.txt

usb_fix_1.3.mpkg.zip for fixing Mounting of USB Devices

and Install EFI Studio to Install the Graphics

• Like 1

• 3 years later...