Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Crazy About Mac

Guide to Install KALYWAY Leopard 10.5.2 on XFX 630i 7100 / 7xxx

2 posts in this topic

Guide to Install KALYWAY 10.5.2 on XFX 630i 7100 / 7xxx

Click here to goto the Manufacturer's Website

Screenshot of the Motherboard

After strugging for past 2 years I have atlast installed OSX86 on this motherboard. If ur BIOS is not upto date please install the BIOS update from the manufacturers website. In the BIOS set SATA MODE to ACHI and HPET enabled.

Now burn the Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd.iso at 4x or 8x speed.

Boot up the Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd disk in verbose mode by pressing F8 and entering -v

Dont worry it will boot up fine into the OSX Installer

Choose Disk Utility from the Utilities menu. Using Disk Utility format the partition as MACOSX (journaled). Close Disk Utility.

Now go back to the setup and select the correct partition that u formatted in the previous step.

Click next and hit "customize"

Leave everything default only

uncheck Addition Fonts, Language Translations, Network Drivers, and check the ACPI/APIC JAS MACOSX TIGER fix and from the patches select the cpus=1 fix

Now wait till the wholes system gets installed.

Lan Driver: nForceLAN_0.64.5.mpkg.zip

Audio Driver:First remove AppleHDA.kext, ALCinject.kext that are there in the extention folder and then install the above driver. This driver will also work for Motherboards with Realtek ALC 1200 Audio Chipset.

Now u need to install the kexts from AUDIO_KEXTS.zip using the Kext_Helper_b7.zip

Now if ur on XFX 630i 7100 you can use my CODEC DUMP only but if ur on XFX 630i 7xxx I am not that this codec_dump will work perfectly for u. It is safe to get ur own codec_dump.txt from any LINUX distribution packages.

Now u you need to install the AppleHDA patcher. Drag n Drop the CODEC_DUMP and REBOOT.

This will help to GET THE HD SOUND WORKING.

This is my codec_dump : codec_dump.txt

usb_fix_1.3.mpkg.zip for fixing Mounting of USB Devices

and Install EFI Studio to Install the Graphics