Dual Boot - iAtkos S3/Windows 7

Kiikqe

11 posts in this topic

Hi I've read tons of this guides to make Snow Leopard/Windows 7 into a Dual Boot.

But...ALL of this guides only show you how to do it if u have Windows & you're going to install mac

What i want to know is how to Dual boot if i have iAtkos S3 (Snow Leopard) Already Installed...

I Have Chameleon RC4

I Want To Install Them in Same HDD

Anyone can help me

:rolleyes::(:(:(:(

Well, if you install Windows, will boot automatically on windows and than you can download EasyBCD and set the bootloader to give you the option to boot with iAtkos or Windows.

How Do I Set My Laptop to Boot From Chameleon & Then To Snow Leopard automaticaly

It's simple to use:

1. You add Mac OSX to the boot list:

mace.th.png

2. The Edit Boot Menu should look like this:

bootez.th.png

If Windows 7 is not there, do as you did for Mac OSX but add Windows:

wins.th.png

Than save it and that's all.

That's the way I did it.

It's simple to use:

1. You add Mac OSX to the boot list:

mace.th.png

2. The Edit Boot Menu should look like this:

bootez.th.png

If Windows 7 is not there, do as you did for Mac OSX but add Windows:

wins.th.png

Than save it and that's all.

That's the way I did it.

OK But I See U Have Checked The Windows as default here

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/bootez.png/

So if i want Mac By Default i have to check the MacOSX One?

Hi I've read tons of this guides to make Snow Leopard/Windows 7 into a Dual Boot.

But...ALL of this guides only show you how to do it if u have Windows & you're going to install mac

What i want to know is how to Dual boot if i have iAtkos S3 (Snow Leopard) Already Installed...

I Have Chameleon RC4

I Want To Install Them in Same HDD

Anyone can help me

;););););)

i installed sl on a partition after i had win7 on it

So considering you have win7 installed and another partition free for SL, just go ahead and put iatkos on, once it loads go to disk utility (many guides out there on how to install).

After this your computer wont boot either one, so you need to grab your win7 disc and repair your installation.

this will make it possible to boot into windows. now in windows download easybcd, once in there add a line for macox. save exit and restart your pc.

now you should have 2 choices on boot

win 7 and mac ox, that should do the job

So considering you have win7 installed and another partition free for SL, just go ahead and put iatkos on, once it loads go to disk utility (many guides out there on how to install).

After this your computer wont boot either one, so you need to grab your win7 disc and repair your installation.

this will make it possible to boot into windows. now in windows download easybcd, once in there add a line for macox. save exit and restart your pc.

for some reason didnt see all the answers b4 so i guess u very well guided now.

for some reason didnt see all the answers b4 so i guess u very well guided now.

Sorry But What I Want Is Install Win7 without delete my Snow Leopard Partition...

PS. I Have Another Partition Ready!