• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
S3nc

Problems with my 311

3 posts in this topic

So im having a mini 311 with no external dvd drive, im using the netbookmaker method with 2 usb sticks.

For the boot-stick i use "NBI_083F.img", for the other i use a retail 10.6.3 iso.

I´m able to boot with the bootmanager and i see the mac dvd, but when i want to start the dvd, the grey apple logo appears and then there´s a kernel panic "mismatch kernel and cpu" and there´re some things about the sleepenabler?! I also tryed to start the install with -x -v and all these flags, but it doesn´t change anything...

The BIOS is a hacked F.15

Then I´m also having a hacked SL iso (10.6.2-10.6.4) from hazard, which does it till i hit the installation button, then it just stops saying me that the installation failed because there are no files to write to my drive... I used the disk utility to make a partition using mac´s journaling extendet format.

Hope u can help me...

So im having a mini 311 with no external dvd drive, im using the netbookmaker method with 2 usb sticks.

For the boot-stick i use "NBI_083F.img", for the other i use a retail 10.6.3 iso.

I´m able to boot with the bootmanager and i see the mac dvd, but when i want to start the dvd, the grey apple logo appears and then there´s a kernel panic "mismatch kernel and cpu" and there´re some things about the sleepenabler?! I also tryed to start the install with -x -v and all these flags, but it doesn´t change anything...

The BIOS is a hacked F.15

Then I´m also having a hacked SL iso (10.6.2-10.6.4) from hazard, which does it till i hit the installation button, then it just stops saying me that the installation failed because there are no files to write to my drive... I used the disk utility to make a partition using mac´s journaling extendet format.

Hope u can help me...

means your cpu patch doesnt work correctly.

use this one "BootCD-altPS2.iso"