iDeneb v1.6 on Compaq 615 issues !

Guest Milad407

3 posts in this topic

Guest Milad407

Hi everyone !

i have succesfully installed iDeneb v1.6 (10.5.8)

but i am experincing problems...

1: i have no sound

2: my laptop keyboard dont work

3: my laptop touchpad dont work

4: cant open photobooth it says:

Photobooth cannot open The graphics card installed in this computer does not support Photo Booth.

anyone that can help me out ?

its pretty cool almost everything works

when making the user (under the installation) it wanted me to take a snapshot. so i know the camera works :)

Please help me out :D

EDIT

I get kernel panics too... it's really annoying...

1. what is your sound card, make sure you select the correct kext in the install process

2. get a external mouse or keyboard or something, install the VoodooPS2 kext, should fix the problem.

3. your graphics card is not supported or to old.

be more specific what are you doing when you get KP's

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone !

i have succesfully installed iDeneb v1.6 (10.5.8)

but i am experincing problems...

1: i have no sound

2: my laptop keyboard dont work

3: my laptop touchpad dont work

4: cant open photobooth it says:

Photobooth cannot open The graphics card installed in this computer does not support Photo Booth.

anyone that can help me out ?

its pretty cool almost everything works

when making the user (under the installation) it wanted me to take a snapshot. so i know the camera works ;)

Please help me out :D

EDIT

I get kernel panics too... it's really annoying...

hi the touchpad and keybourd drivers...

the sound is Intel HDA/IDT HDA, the idt drivers dont work but im trying to get the driver for Intel HDA, the kext for your graphics card that allows 1366x768 res... and to get transparant finder bar download OnyX and select cancell for the cheks then click parameters, then finder then click transparant form the menu bar background dropdown menu, restart pc then if i still hasnt made effect, create new user with random parameters then transfer all docs that u have to it then make sure it has admin privaleges and logout and log back in as new user, this will have the transparant finder and dellete your old user, and make a nother new user with your old username and password and you can make a new pic with that and add admin privlages then logout and log back in as your new, new user then delete the old one!! done.

VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext.zip

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

RadeonHD.kext.zip