Damned its HOT

Baliw

22 posts in this topic

Haahahahah, wingers, all you people do is winge.

In australia we get 45-48 sometimes. (most of summer)

wingers and whiners.

P.S its winter here and i love the beautiful 21 degrees centigrade

YUMM :offtopic::angry::)

102 F here in Mississippi... But the humidity makes it feel like 120. You can step outside and feel the heat on your face.... even in the shade. It feels like an oven. literally. :)

107 today... and it's more humid than normal... California weather %$#@ing went on vacation. Perfect timing because there was also a power shortage (= no A/C).

Our machine shop had to accept a power shortage all Sunday... we depended on a huge block of ice, a generator, and a fan to get us through the day (luckily we weren't planning on doing much outside of some UGS modeling)

This weekend was gorgeous in Illinois, with nice 20s. :thumbsdown_anim: Now we're up into the 30s for the rest of the week. Luckily I have central air conditioning.

Won't be the case when I'm in the UK though.

This weekend was gorgeous in Illinois, with nice 20s. :( Now we're up into the 30s for the rest of the week. Luckily I have central air conditioning.

Won't be the case when I'm in the UK though.

Well it was 33°C yesturday here in the UK

Yea... our a/c broke at the house, but that was when it was 88 and really humid (in ohio) and now its 95 and realy humid.... but my house is perpetually freezing because dad has teh a/c all the way up and im in the basement (cause thats where the tv and my pc are...)

max