Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nvidia Geforce 8300 mGPU QE/CI ?

1 post in this topic

I have nvidia geforce 8300 mGPU and i wanna know if there are anyway of getting working. i just can have it with vesa drivers, and i want QE/CI with this card.

My motherboard is an Asus M3N78 Pro board, and i installed Snow Leopard without much trouble, everything is working except the video.

I saw in OSXTools there are EFI string for Geforce 8300 128 MB and 256 MB so, is there any way?

I tried with EFI String and the system load and then i lost the display, my motinor give me 'no signal', and with everything almost like that, with nvkush injector or aty_init from netkas the system keeps rebooting itself, after load everything else.

I have Snow Leopard 10.6.4 with legacy kernel 10.3.0, so if someone know what can i do i would thxs a lot.

I think maybe you can trick the system so it looks like the 8400 with has almost the same specs, i don't know sth like that.

So thxs at all anyway.