XBOX 360 slim or PS3 slim

7 posts in this topic

what you didnt mention is that the 360 reminds me a bit of a starting plane. its absolutely unbelievable loud.

well, i'd decide with the games you play. some are ps3 excluse, some are 360 exclusive.

• 1 month later...

The big decision is the online comunity. Are you gonna play online and interac with others. If yes you should buy a 360, eventhough you need to pay it is a better online service. If not, go with a PS3. Console exclusive games are a second tought.

• 2 weeks later...

The Xbox 360 (Phat) has had it's share of errors (rrod) and many used ones are banned from Xbox Live. In my opinion, the choice between an Xbox slim and PS3 slim (I'd go with the Phat so I have more money for games) would be determined by game selection.

• 4 months later...

My two cents on how I use mine. I have a server sitting in my house which has my media on it. I can use the built in networking tools of the PS3 to grab my media directly off of it. So I can easily stream everything straight to my TV and sound system without having to set up anything fancy myself. And the interface is real clean to use. I personally think the Xbox menu is a little clunky. Hope that helps.