Internet and Audio Problems :((

lawnmowjob

3 posts in this topic

So I installed 10.5.2 using Kalyway. After the installation, the internet was working but the audio wasn't. So I downloaded AzaliaAudio from insanelyMac. The audio still does not work and now the internet doesn't work as well! So I went into system preferences and it says the ethernet cable was not plugged in! But I checked and it was. In fact, I plugged the cable out and in again. Still the internet doesn't work nor does the audio. these are the information of my system. Im dual booting with XP.

RAM: 1 GB.

Proccessor: Intel Pentium 4 HT (Prescott 630)

Motherboard: IBM i945P

Graphics: 82945G Express Chipset

Audio (the driver i used to install in XP): SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio

thanks in advance!

i have tryed something like vooda hda for audio and they worked for me i suggest you to try download from kexts.com and install with OSX86 tools :(

and for internet you need to know your network card to know that go on XP download everest and see it.

then go to kexts.com and download the driver for your network card if you don't know witch to download post your network card here and i will find for you cuz i had the same problem before.

i have tryed something like vooda hda for audio and they worked for me i suggest you to try download from kexts.com and install with OSX86 tools ;)

and for internet you need to know your network card to know that go on XP download everest and see it.

then go to kexts.com and download the driver for your network card if you don't know witch to download post your network card here and i will find for you cuz i had the same problem before.

Alright, I'll try out the vooda hda soon and as for my network card it is: Network Adapter Intel® PRO/1000 PM Network Connection (Intel 82573E). I got this info from the Everest Program. Pretty nice program!

My computer is the IBM Thinkcentre 8215, so if you need more info about my comp. just google it.

UPDATE: I installed VooDoo HDA but the sound still doesn't work. I also removed the AppleHDA.kext file from the extensions folder