dual boot win7 and osx

5 posts in this topic

i first installed win7 and then max osx and i tried many way to fix and used easybcd to add os entry and right now there is the chameleon bootload and if i choose windows get bootmgr not found and if i choose the EISA it goes into windows boot and i choose win7 it doesnt work same thing for the osx

help please

ok, i also have a dual boot question.

i have installed i deneb 10.5.8 and chameleon boot loader. chameleon is installed to the osx partiton. what do i have to do to use chameleon on the osx drive to have the boot authority over windwos 7 when i install it to the second partition of my HD? as in after the windows install is done on the second partition do i have to set the OSX partition active again or something like that or will chameleon remain the default loader?

just a awesome note: i literally get 15 sec boot times from power on to osx desktop!

i have installed i deneb 10.5.8 and chameleon boot loader. chameleon is installed to the osx partiton. what do i have to do to use chameleon on the osx drive to have the boot authority over windwos 7 when i install it to the second partition of my HD? as in after the windows install is done on the second partition do i have to set the OSX partition active again or something like that or will chameleon remain the default loader?

just a awesome note: i literally get 15 sec boot times from power on to osx desktop!

nice so what are you saying

or would using bootcamp not be good?

------------------

obviously yes !...............have to set the OSX partition active again..............

chameleon...for that matter any pc/mac loader uses chainloader for booting win just like grub