nForce LAN/Other help

Spirrwell

2 posts in this topic

I followed the following guide http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=180236 for installing Mac OS X. It's for iPC 10.5.6 patched to PPF v1.1. It installed fine, but I can't get the Internet to work. A link to the nForce LAN driver is there, but it doesn't work anymore and I can't find the original topic it was made for. How do I get the nForce LAN to work? Also is there a way to get X FI sound to work or something because it's kind of nothing special without sound, I'll reinstall OS X if I have to, thanks in advance. I already replied there so I'll post it here if I get an answer there first because I'm kind of excited/impatient.

Type nForce LAN in the search box - lots and lots of hits.

There are no drivers for the X-fi but AFAIK some people have gotten sound out of it with VoodooHDA. I don't know if it will work with any model X-Fi, I use the on-board sound on both my hacks.

Slice and friends are working on VoodooHDA over at the ProjectOSX forums, go there for development news and the latest release.

There's also a dedicated VoodooHDA message board over at the VoodooProjects forums.