InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bobert01

Toshiba NB100

i have installed MAC OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.2 by Hazard and i have removed all the un wanted files and repaired permissionz and rebooted everything was fine so i then installed the 10.6.3 update BUT now at the blue load bar in the black screen it keeps on rebooting back to the bios screen what should i do to fix this, this is just before you see the white screen and the gray apple loader

this is what i used

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1017

Advertisement

The versatile HP Mini 210 adds best-of features from other HP laptops, but the HD video card requires a still-in-beta Flash update for streaming Flash video,HD video playback,many configuration option,low starting price,great touch pad....

HP Mini 210

Nice topic.When a camera puts a smile on your face the moment you hold it, imagine how great you’ll feel when you see your first pictures! The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it--exuberant color, the sculptured style of Canon’s famed ELPH series , these take you to an amazing level of picture-taking accomplishment. Fun, smart and a style that follows you everywhere. Our company provide best quality product. Toshiba Mini NB305-N410BN has just dropped in price! Check it out here:

Toshiba Mini NB305-N410BN