No cursor in FireFox 3.6

3 posts in this topic

I have Firefox 3.6 installed on my mac laptop (10.4.11), and windows (XP SP3) and I see no cursor when i type. I cannot move my cursor by any othe means (Clicking whare I want to type, Arrow keys).

Just curious, do you mean you don't see your cursor when posting a topic? I just noticed that, but I see it if I do fast reply.

EDIT: Apparently 3.6.x is having this problem, as you can read here Mozilla Support Forum.

Some people have downgraded to 3.5.8, or is using a different browser (i.e. IE, Chrome, Opera).

Although, I will still stick with 3.6.3, as I am confident the Firefox Team will fix as soon as it can.

Have you checked your "addons" are up to date?

Just curious, do you mean you don't see your cursor when posting a topic? I just noticed that, but I see it if I do fast reply.

EDIT: Apparently 3.6.x is having this problem, as you can read here Mozilla Support Forum.

Some people have downgraded to 3.5.8, or is using a different browser (i.e. IE, Chrome, Opera).

Although, I will still stick with 3.6.3, as I am confident the Firefox Team will fix as soon as it can.