Solution ALC888/ALC888S/ALC1200

luciano_frc

29 posts in this topic

Solution for audio codecs mentioned above.

I'm just posting the request of the Maxi From HMBT

ALL CREDITS TO AutumnRain And Slice From Project OS X And VooDoo Team

With this installation package in the System Profiler does not show anything about the codec installed.

But in Control Panel all the audio controls are functional.

Was tested on an Intel motherboard that has DG43GT Realtek ALC888/1200.

Now the next step in the development and ultimate solution is to appear in System Profiler the codec installed.

To all who use, please be kind enough to post what worked and what Codec motherboard used.

Let us together try to make this is the final solution for this codec.

I ask for help to friends also appear to do in System Profiler which codec is installed. I think with one. Kext legacy installed in EFI / EXTRA / EXTENSIONS resolved. But I do not have enough knowledge to enter the layout of my audio codec this. kext.

The installer is based on VooDooHDA is an unofficial, but has worked well with the codec mentioned above.

MAXI ..

Sei que muitos estão com problemas nesses codecs de audio, alguns com chiados outros ainda não conseguiram fazer funcionar.

Encontrei neste site o qual ainda não conhecia esta versão modificada do VooDooHDA o qual está inclusive com instalador.

Funcionou perfeitamente para meu audio.

E eu particularmente testei nesses codecs citados acima.

Baixe instale e seja feliz...

Não esqueça de comentar qual seu codec de audio e se funcionou perfeitamente..

Usando este .PKG no System Profiler não aparece nada sobre o Cocec Instalado porém todos o controles são funcionais.

Não precisa de nenhuma .KEXT adicional (exemplo, LegacyHDA,AppleHDA alterada)

VooDooHDA 0.2.5.6

Capturadetela2010-04-15s70855AM.png

I confirm this to be working on the HP Pavilion P6235UK ALC888S sound.

MSI-MS7613 Motherboard (HP codename Indio-UL8E)

Thank you so much for this work, I have been trialling and erroring for many weeks now as the solution I was using messed up after 10.6.3.

I am very very happy and grateful that I can use OS X with sound once more!

Works well enough on my IntelDG35EC mobo. ALC888s/ALC1200 on-board sound. Inputs are not working properly, but for now I don't need a mic. This has been the hardest thing to get right on this mobo. Sound output is topnotch, no skipping or thumping at all.

howdy folks,

i have installed Mac OS X in my Lenovo S10. Everything is fine except for the audio. So was just wondering whether this VooDooHDA package would work for me or not!? :(

Any help would be highly appreciated as whatever I found out on the net were futile, like for e.g. I tried installing the AzaliaAudio.pkg or the Audieee!

Thanks all. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I can confirm that this is working on a MSI G31TM-P21 with a Realtek ALC888s chipset. Thanks. The last piece of my install is solved.

Is this working for you on all outputs (green and black)? I have the same board and wanted to check.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Worked with new Dell XPS 8300 with I7 2630 Sandy Bridge on front headphone jack. It was the only thing I found that worked at all. OS 10.6.8.

However there is no SPIDF on back panel, only fiber. Haven't tried microphone yet....

THANKS