• ATAPortInjector.kext
  • Disabler.kext
  • fakesmc.kext
  • IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext
  • JMicronATAInjector.kext
  • NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
  • OpenHaltRestart.kext
  • PlatformUUID.kext

So. Here's my problem. It installed fine, and I followed this guide whilst installing, which many people have seemed to have luck with. It's also the same guide as everywhere else (mostly). Everything went well in the install, and after rebooting and selecting the "snow" drive, I get this error:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin :start-wait For Service(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment) timed out.

I have seen others with this error, but they were able to boot into Snow Leopard using Safe Mode (-x) My install won't boot with any flags, (-v), (-x), (-f), arch=i386, x32, etc. Nothing works.

Need help! I've attached a screenshot of the whole screen at that error.

I've never had problems with this machine before, using Leopard 10.5.8. Really need this now to carry on with my iPhone Development for versions 3.2 and 4.0!

You're discovering how useless people are on these forums and how many will NOT help you. I have posted two different topics and no one's ever replied. I guess they think we're too stupid to deserve help... I empathize with you fully.

Totally agree - this forum has never helped me.

You're discovering how useless people are on these forums and how many will NOT help you. I have posted two different topics and no one's ever replied. I guess they think we're too stupid to deserve help... I empathize with you fully.