Swad

Most addictive Mac games

187 posts in this topic

Marble Blast Gold, Pac the Man X, Quake 4, Gun, Space Invaders, Missile Command, Sims 3, BattleField 1942,2 And 2142, COD 1,2,4,5 and 6 ,Prince of Persia 2 thrones, Assasins Creed, Bioshock, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, GTA:SA

and pretty much any other game for mac, i cant be bothered to list all the others

Advertisement

Personally, I like Escape Velocity Override. I have an old classic machine with which to play it and I created a whole set of missions for it.

I would say Half-Life, but I'm pretty sure Boot Camp is cheating! :(

Has anybody tried CrossOver for Mac? I see some games released for both PC/Mac (Blizzard is good for this) but I'm wondering how well it works for PC-only games..

works great. ran left 4 dead one perfectly on my MB pro

For me by FAR is NWN 2..I can get lost in that world...

What are those games that you just spend way too much time on?

For me:

iConquer

Chess

I would have to say really any blizzard game, except for WoW because i REALLY dislike that game.

But to pick one, Diablo 2:LOD

1. World of Goo
  2. Bejeweled
  3. Pangea Arcade
  4. Multiwinia
  5. Enigmo 2
  6. Peggle
  7. Etch A Sketch
  8. Classic Solitaire
  9. Jumpman
  10. Mac Games Arcade

If you’re not sure where to start, any of the games mentioned above can give you a good idea for what gaming on OS X has to offer. The big studio blockbusters are worth checking out, but a small budget can also provide a huge amount of entertainment.

Aha :( For me it would be UT2004 and Halo Demo. Though I also do like playing Quake 4 and Marble Blast Gold a lot, they're also very good games.

I like Medieval 2 total War, Civilization V, Company of heroes, fallout 3 and FIFA 11 on my Mac

I don't know why but I'm hooked on those darn flash games.

Mostly because they don't require QE/CI?

In my case, on the Mac/Hack side of things it's Asphalt 6: Adrenaline (a rather odd quack - an iPhone/iPad app that plays on Macs as well - reminds me a *lot* of NFS: World, or even Crazy Taxi).

Starcraft all the way! And now looking forward to Starcraft II. Too bad SC2 beta aren't for Macs yet.

Good news - Starcraft II *is* available for Macs and Hacks (a demo is available as well for both platforms).

En Tauro Apples!