Darwine

Jeezoflip

2 posts in this topic

Can someone help me to get it to work? I installed X11, but it has like 53 errors when i try to load an exe.

Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
http://www.freetype.org
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": dlopen(/Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.6.dylib
 Referenced from: /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so
 Reason: no suitable image
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": dlopen(/Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.6.dylib
 Referenced from: /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so
 Reason: no suitable image
Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
http://www.freetype.org
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": dlopen(/Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/../bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.6.dylib
 Referenced from: /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/../bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": dlopen(/Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/../bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.6.dylib
 Referenced from: /Applications/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/../bin/../lib/wine/winex11.drv.so
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Unknown error (127).
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Unknown error (127).

I tried downloading that FreeType thing, but it was a bunch of CVS packages that you have to compile your self, and i dunno. Im stupid with that stuff.

NM, found the tutorial on this on the forums. I should have searched first. :happymac:

• 2 weeks later...