Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Swad

The "Explain your nickname" thread

267 posts in this topic

A manga (Blame!) from Tsutomu Nihei I used to read maaaany years ago. Then it also became my dog's name.

Blame!.png

Mine is my initials coupled with Esq. which is the american "title" for a lawyer, which is my profession.

mine is from when i was a soccer player and some friends start to call me mendietinha, because of the spanish player gaizka mendieta.

if ronaldo = ronaldinho, mendieta = mendietinha

sadly i had to stop playing because of a knee injury at 18yo.

Well, it's kinda obvious, isn't it? :) I am fascinated by Matrix movie series, for me it's much more than a movie, Morpheus is my favourite character. I use the same username everywhere on the internet with some alterations if it's already taken. It's usually only Morpheus, Morpheus NS or MorpheusNS if the first one is taken (NS = Novi Sad, my home city) or Morpheus 021 (021 = Novi Sad's area code is 21000). I also use the same avatar everywhere. Morpheus is my second identity, even most of my close friends call me Morf (Morph)... :)

I like The Book of Nothing by John D barrow. NuLL and void. Nothingness/non-existance. Invention of the concept of 0. Really good book and ideas.

If I may be presumptuous on two counts - my avatar from the best Super Hero flick ever made to date period (The Watchmen - directors cut) and my Nick from a brand of rum - 'E.S.A.Fields' from my birth place Barbados. My adoption of the characters describes my favourite past times - Eat, Sleep And F#$K - my wife says it's more like Eat, Sleep And Fart or to be kinder, as my name is Eddie and hers is Safie, its Eddie, Safie And Family. Hope this brought a smile to some faces.

Mine means I like to fiddle around a lot my poor computers :P .

https://youtu.be/fbwBiMW-eOc

That line (bunch of wannabe players) stuck in my head for some time, and i was opening YT account so it just happened  :hysterical:

Wannabe player was busy, so i opted for ober (german - uber) in front, don't know why... That's the explanation for "owbp". :)  

Once upon a time there were the Kosak Warriors in Russia. I wondered what kind of kickass music they used to ride the battles, must 've been a hell of a Groovy theme song, because of the way they dance :D

Therefore I am the bringer of the KosakGroove. 

PS: It's also the name of my Youtube channel where I play guitar