Dell Studio 1555 cannot boot to Snow Leopard. (image attached)

zvnkt

4 posts in this topic

My laptop is Studio 1555, specs T6500, Ram 3GB, Vga Intel GMA4500 :D , Ethernet Broadcom BCM5784M,Wifi Intel 5100.

I have installed successfully Snow Leopard 10A432. But virtual nothing is identified: vga, ethernet, wifi, keyboard, touchpad, sound.

But my primary problem is that I rarely can boot to Mac OSX. Most of times it freezes at the Apple logo, and when I use -V in Darwin it shows many different kinds of error for each times. (image attached below).

img2113y.th.jpg

img2111m.th.jpg

img2112dr.th.jpg

I notice that I have to put the DVD installation disk in order to boot to MAC. But even when the disk is put, rarely the boot is successful. When it boots successfully I hear the DVD spinning much, but when it cannot boot, the dvd is quite.

Sorry for my English. but now I'm depressed.

My laptop is Studio 1555, specs T6500, Ram 3GB, Vga Intel GMA4500 :P , Ethernet Broadcom BCM5784M,Wifi Intel 5100.

I have installed successfully Snow Leopard 10A432. But virtual nothing is identified: vga, ethernet, wifi, keyboard, touchpad, sound.

But my primary problem is that I rarely can boot to Mac OSX. Most of times it freezes at the Apple logo, and when I use -V in Darwin it shows many different kinds of error for each times. (image attached below).

img2113y.th.jpg

img2111m.th.jpg

img2112dr.th.jpg

I notice that I have to put the DVD installation disk in order to boot to MAC. But even when the disk is put, rarely the boot is successful. When it boots successfully I hear the DVD spinning much, but when it cannot boot, the dvd is quite.

snow_kernel.log.txt

• 4 weeks later...
My laptop is Studio 1555, specs T6500, Ram 3GB, Vga Intel GMA4500 :( , Ethernet Broadcom BCM5784M,Wifi Intel 5100.

I

I have to tilt my studio to the left to get it it to work upon darwin. its very strange. any luck?