Sugestões

oldnapalm

132 posts in this topic

Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

O que vocês acham de criar um novo sub fórum para tópicos sobre hardware Apple, como o Apple World do fórum principal? :D

De acordo, o nome usado no fórum principal, mas em português.

iPoco, is it possible to create a new subforum called "Mundo Apple"? It would be used like the "Apple World" forum, to discuss about other subjects related to Apple products.

Thanks.

Pessoal, conversando com o Maldon percebemos que o fórum principal ficou escondido, os novos membros praticamente nem o conhecem, porque ao abrir o fórum, os subfóruns tomam toda a tela principal do navegador, e ainda abaixo tem uma propaganda. O que acham de criar um novo fórum que seria o nosso equivalente ao "InsanelyMac Lounge - Forum Information and Feedback" do fórum principal? Ele ficaria no topo e teria as mensagens que agora estão fixas (e escondidas) no fórum principal em português (regras, este tópico, etc.)

iPoco, thanks for your usual attention. I was talking with a fellow member and we thought that maybe the main portuguese forum became "hidden" with the creation of new subforums, and new members don't even know it, because when you open the portuguese forum, the subforums frame takes all the browser window, and below it there's an advertisement. Not everyone scrolls down, most enter a subforum. Would it be possible to create a new subforum that would be our equivalent to "InsanelyMac Lounge - Forum Information and Feedback" in the main forum? It would be on top and have topics like the rules, this topic we are writing, etc. Another question, is there any problem in advertising our chat (IRC) in the forum? The channel subject is the same, we are there trying to help and mostly give links to forum topics.

Thanks.

iPoco, thanks for your usual attention. I was talking with a fellow member and we thought that maybe the main portuguese forum became "hidden" with the creation of new subforums, and new members don't even know it, because when you open the portuguese forum, the subforums frame takes all the browser window, and below it there's an advertisement. Not everyone scrolls down, most enter a subforum. Would it be possible to create a new subforum that would be our equivalent to "InsanelyMac Lounge - Forum Information and Feedback" in the main forum? It would be on top and have topics like the rules, this topic we are writing, etc. Another question, is there any problem in advertising our chat (IRC) in the forum? The channel subject is the same, we are there trying to help and mostly give links to forum topics.

Anything is possible ;). Just try not to have 10000 forums, my fingers won't like it :P. I personally don't have a problem with it, you have my permission for now.

iPoco

Ok Poco, thanks. Let's wait for the opinion of other local moderators and members. Maybe we can get rid of the "Apple World" forum and have the new "Forum Information and Feedback" instead, so we don't have too many forums.

By the way, I was not at the computer when you joined our IRC channel.

Cheers.

Eu particularmente não vejo problemas com o tamanho ou extensão das seções. O scroll do mouse funciona pra rolar a pagina com facilidade =]

Mas se a opção for de pleno acordo entre todos, eu concordo com a opção de criar o "Forum Information and Feedback".

I particularly do not see problems with the size or extension of the sections. Scroll of mouse functions for to roll the page with easiness =]

But if the option will be of full agreement between all, I agrees to the option to create the "Forum Information and Feedback".

Então eu achava que a gente podia troca o nome do forum sim ... e juntar os dois tipos de assunto em um lugar só.

O nome vamos pensar em um que englobe os dois assuntos. Tipo "Mundo Apple e Informações do Fórum" ... não ficou muito grande hehehe

Não acho boa idéia unir os dois fóruns, pois os assuntos são bem diferentes. O "Mundo Apple" é para assuntos gerais, enquanto o "Informações do fórum" seria para assuntos do fórum, como regras, discussão sobre organização, sugestões, etc.

Com "tamanho do fórum" você diz a quantidade de subfóruns? Eu também não vejo problema, acho que ninguém vê, o iPoco só falou para não termos muitos tópicos, mas é só mais um, para ficarmos bem organizados.

Ouverros, movi seu tópico "[usuário Windows] Como identificar seu hardware, Informações essenciais para pedir ajuda." para o fórum "Guias e Tutoriais"

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=211752

Acho que ele não deveria estar fechado, alguém pode ter alguma dúvida ou algo a acrescentar. Tentei abri-lo mas deu que eu não tenho permissão. O que você acha? Pode tentar abri-lo, se concordar?