Intel 845/855/865 Integrated Graphics Driver [RAC]

152 posts in this topic

) Karthik has left us, I think, atleast he hasnt replied to my emails.

2) I am a coder at www.rentacoder.com. I do small grapic design and small coding.

3) Why not make a paypal account, where we all deposit our pledges

4) With this money, i think last it was aorund 600$, post a 845/855/865 Driver request. Choose a bidder.

5) Voila, within a month, maybe less, we get a working driver for OSX

So anyway due to an overwhelming response, saying yes to my idea (2 Replies is a lot, OK!)

Anyway, ppl who would be willing to go along please post here with

1) Your Pledge (US$ Only)

2) Device ID

3) Graphic Card (845/855/865)

4) What features would you require

I think all Res support, OpenGL, Quartz 2D accell and Quartz Extreme is good enough

Anyway here i go

1) $20 (I ll put more if I get a good response)

2) 0x35828086

3) 855GME

4) 1280x800, OpenGL, Quartz 2D and Quartz Extreme

Also please only post here if you actually want to put your pledge in the PayPal account. No Driver discussion please.

Lets get around $200 and I will start a PayPal account and post

1) $10

2) Don't know (didn't run OSX yet). Laptop - Dell 700m.

3) 855GM

4) 1280x800, OpenGL, Quartz 2D and Quartz Extreme

P.S. Unstable Connection, you really need to keep an eye on this thread to keep it free from discussions, because sooner or later somebody will write something irrelevant (like it was with my previous topic).

woah 150$ i think we got a winner bro. ne way ill create a request asap

ALSO we will need to escrow the funds before coding starts, Ill tell u the account to escrow to. If we donot find the work satisfactory we get our cash back. But I hope atleast for my sake, all of the above are legitimate.

EDIT: Got to excited made the post. I'll give you guys a link as soon as its approved

Thats the bid request. Deadline is 30 Days. Bidding ends on 10 July

EDIT2: I removed the text of the posting, due to privacy issues

I did not get you Vas. This listing is a invitation for anyone with programming skills to code a driver for me. He can ask for any price as no maximum limit is set.

Also if you are contributing 100$ please post it like the I and the others have, along with your requirements.

I have edited the post in any case

ALSO the grand total now stands as 375$.....We may finally be looking at a driver ppl.

Hello friends, i have a Video Card Intel855GM id=35828086 i need QE,CI and OpenGL, i am mexican and do not have much money, my contribution would be $10, thanks for its understanding, and excuseme for my bad english.

P.D: I am using Mac OS X 10.4.6 :)

Hey Unstable:

I have a Dell 700m as well.

1) When I hold down any key (up down, the 'd' key, delete, anything) it takes a while (3-4 seconds) before the key repeats. It's annoying for when I want to hold the 'down arrow' and have it scroll down the page.

2) I can't double tap or single tap the touch pad.

3) Have you had any success (what's this I hear about SDR drivers and using VLC) playing back any videos Quicktime movies are totally out of sync. Forget DVDs, I'm talking about the little apple.com ads that usually play fine.

4) Can you make your computer sleep? Mine just ignores the request, and continues to operate.

MD

That's f***ed up synthfire777.

I'm not Mexican and I wouldn't dream of speaking down about "la raza".

Just b/c you're a broke-ass hs dropout doesn't mean you got to talk {censored} about the whole race.

Viva la raza.

MD

:):dev:

We have a bid form some dood asking for 1200$. I think I will pass him up as he has no ratings.

This guy seems serious. Here is the conversation we had. EDIT: Removed Conversation

All we need is a totla of 600$ to get this driver. Come on people. I am just a student. So I could maybe bump mine up to 20-30$, maybe more. All those ppl who contributed in the previous thread. Come on. Even 10$ matters.

Unstable:

Does your sound stutter on your 700m? I was just messing with it yesterday after making the Truemobile 1470 work (which it did perfectly) and I was excited that all I needed to make work was the DVD player (i.e. the video 2d acceleration).

I tried to play some music and it was really choppy.

Also, when you installed off the Jas 10.4.6 CD did you have to select SSE2? I tried installings the Combo update, SSE3, and the wireless drivers (under custor options) but it wouldn't boot. With -v, it kept repeating some error (didn't say kernel panic, said something else). I just wanted to know if this is the same situation you are in.

So basically, is your sound working perfectly and are you using SSE3 or SSE2?

PS. I'm good for the $150. That's a quarter of our needed bid amount.

You can contact me at md AT net-central dot com