Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
rawkas

[SALE] Hackintosh - G5 Case - E7200 - Zotac 9800GT AMP! - 2Gb Ram

2 posts in this topic

I have decided to go portable! So my G5 project has to go.

All parts are fully osx86 compatible.

Specs:

• Gigabyte EP35-DS3R
  • Intel Core2Duo E7200 2.53Ghz
  • 2Gb Corsair Ram
  • Zotac 9800GT AMP! (Factory Overclocked)
  • 500Gb HDD
  • 250Gb HDD
  • D-Link Wireless Card
  • Bluetooth Dongel
  • Samsung DVD Writer
  • Powercolor 750 Watt PSU
  • Samsung 2053BW - 20" black samsung monitor
  • Apple Keyboard and Mighty Mouse

All fit inside a G5 case, which is in good condition. This was a project so it is slightly unfinished, the back just needs an I/O plate fitting to tidy it up. and some filing needs to be done. I just never got around to doing it.

Its all running on 10.6.1 flawlessly using chameleon 2.0. With Vista installed on the 250Gb hard drive for gaming!

I will also include CS4 and Microsoft Office 08.

I'm looking for £600/$950 o.n.o

Drop us a line if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this