OSx86 on Lenovo T400

iCezar

1 post in this topic

Hi guys!

I have one problem after installing iAtkos v7 Vanilla Kernel on a Lenovo T400.

Almost all the components are working well, except the integrated wireless (intel 5100 AGN) which i wont expect to work in a close.. or far future.

As well I was able to get native resolution on the video board which is an intel 4500MHD using the VESA hack that I found on one of your posts.

Now, I dont mind that much that I dont have the QE/CI enabled but the fact that after exactly 5 minutes after I stop doing anything on the laptop (moving mouse, pressing keys) the image freezes. NOT THE COMPUTER! Just the image. I move the mouse and I can use the PC without any issue but I cant even watch a movie without keeping my hand on the mouse and move it at each 5 minutes.

Please help me as this is the only issue that I have right now, except the fact that there are some popping sounds when I start to play music/movie (I'm using VoodooHDA on a CX20561)

Thanks a lot!

EDIT:

OK, so, I found that the OS cannot put the display to sleep as there is no driver loaded (doooh). After disabling that there was no issue anymore.

Still, I am trying to get rid of those popping sounds, I managed to get rid of them by installing AppleHDA and HDAenabler instead of VoodooHDA but no way to correctly shut down the PC.

Work in progress...