Firefox scrolling in Mac is laggy...

spanakorizo

8 posts in this topic

i had to reboot in XP to do something so i thought to test this page with firefox and it's scrolling normal+fast

it's a shame for such a gr8 open source broswer to suck in osx..

dont want to use safari because im used to firefox+plugins

allready tried some optimized FF betas, specially for intel macs.. they are lighter but scrolling is the same {censored}t :)

• 2 weeks later...

ofcourse i am sure...it's not like i installed my hackintosh this morning for 1st time...

and please try to focus on the problem, i dont say that my system is laggy.. i say: FIREFOX is laggy

in safari scrolling is normal, so problem is firefox, not if i have QE/CI etc etc

i can get my gfx card to work with 3,4 different ways, so ...no the problem is not there (efi strings,kext injectors(old times),boot gfx enabler,DSDT)

i have even flashed my card with MacPro Bios

anyone else with the laggy page in firefox?

ofcourse i am sure...it's not like i installed my hackintosh this morning for 1st time...

and please try to focus on the problem, i dont say that my system is laggy.. i say: FIREFOX is laggy

in safari scrolling is normal, so problem is firefox, not if i have QE/CI etc etc

ooooookay

I am having similar issue with lagging FF. But I am using FF in windows XP. FF works fine in SL but in XP and when I tried to log on to my local bank network, the software just hangs there for a long while until everything is loaded. Never was like this before and it only happens so far with this particular site. I tried explorer and its silky smooth. Even when downloading I can still work on other tabs in explorer. But with FF, I have to wait. What the f*#@$d happened. I really like FF 3.5.3.