Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VMware SVGA II display driver for OS X, v1.2.5

302 posts in this topic

Could you possibly post a link to any of the things you mention? All the links I seem to find are dead... 

Thanks for the notice though

try qemu with vfio passthrough. If your hardware can do that (VT-d) but u will need a dedicated gpu, i tried multiple configurations on VMware (ESXi) and i could get nothing working (tested only multiple nvidia cards that normally work under OSX86)  im not sure what you are trying to accomplish by using tables from a virtualised solution for getting good graphic emulation support. Since real OpenGL / Quartz support in a VM seems a no-go. Best would be to test the older based Zenith drivers with Guestpatches.pkg (forgot the name) incl -svga boot switch?

What would be the best choice to achieve real openGL (or very close to real) in a virtual machine?