Ошибка Дисковой утилиты

domatskih domatskih

4 posts in this topic

устанавливал из под обычного леопарда снежный на другой диск и вот получил не рабочую дисковую утилиту - не может восстанавливать и проверять права доступа, подскажите, как можно выйти из этого положения? :hysterical:

Переустанавливай с флешкой загрузочной.

Я пробовал налаживать работу дисковой системы после такой же как у тебя установки.

Вроде и работала, всё равно - что-то не то.

Не помню откуда сохранил себе, почитай, может поможет.

Там ссылки на файлы в статье подсвечиваются, но при копировании сюда поисчезали чего-то.

У меня уже с неделю всё работает нормально - я счастлив.

Chameleon v2 RC1 USB Bootloader w/Netkas PCEFIv10.1 patched boot

By

The Guru FlashGX

Requirements

· Working Leopard Distro on your machine! This is required as USB boot currently does not support booting the physical retail disk, however it will boot it if the disk is copied to a partition, and said partition is booted. You also need to be able to create your own DSDT.aml with a possible cmos fix for constant bios resetting. This is needed for booting the snow leopard installer partition.

Requirements

• GUID Partition Map

• A working OS X to set up the USB Drive (Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard)

• A USB drive with at least 128 MB

• A DSDT.aml with a CMOS fix  DSDT_Patch_Guide.zip ( 444.29K ) Number of downloads: 1226

•  Chameleon_2.0_r431.pkg.zip ( 823.82K ) Number of downloads: 390

•  Netkas_PC_EFI_10_1_boot.zip ( 189.46K ) Number of downloads: 514

•  fakesmc.kext.zip ( 29.68K ) Number of downloads: 1959

•  NullCPUPowerManagement.kext_for_snow_64.tar ( 112.5K ) Number of downloads: 2117

•  OpenHaltRestart.kext_for_snow_64.tar ( 104.5K ) Number of downloads: 2045

• Graphics Driver or EFI String

1. use EFI Studio

2. or OSx86 Tools to get the string

A Snow Leopard Distribution

Any Other System Specific Drivers

Steps

1. First step is to stick in your snow leopard dvd and head to disk utility. In there select you hard drive and go to the partition pane. Press the + below the partitions and itll add another. Make this 10GB and call it Snow Leopard Installer, formatted in Mac OS X Extended (Journaled). Once the partition is created, right click (option click) on the Mac OS X Install DVD and click restore. This should set it as the source, then drag the partition we just created into the destination. Hit restore and the dvd will be transferred onto the partition!

2. Setting up the USB Drive. Plug in the usb that is going to be your bootloader. We are going to format it so backup any files off of the usb NOW. Click on your usb drive in the disk utility and go to the partition pane once more. Set the partition scheme to 1 partition, name it Chameleon 2, make sure its formatted to HFS+ (Mac OS X Extended(Journaled)) and hit the options button underneath to make sure its on Master Boot Record! Format that thing!

3. Once this is done crank up the chameleon 2 r431 installer. Change the install location to our chameleon 2 usb drive, and then customize the install to deselect the extras. (these are unwanted leopard kexts)

4. After its installed, open up the usb drive in finder and drag the file called boot into the trash, other wise when we copy the pcefi 10.1 boot file across it will say no to us. Once its trashed copy the pcefi boot file onto the root of your usb!

5. Copy the fakesmc.kext, NullCPU kext and the Open Halt Restart kext to the folder Extra/Extensions/ on your usb drive. Also copy your boot.plist to the extra folder, aswell as smbios.plist and your custom DSDT.aml. Youre almost there!

6. Now the way I set the flags in boot.plist is simple. You need to add your own graphics device efi strings and resolutions. You also can add kernel flags such as –v if you like. To force 32 bit booting please add arch=i368 to your flags, this works better than –x32. Id also add <key>Instant Menu</key> <string>Yes</string> so that there is no timer.

7. Once you’ve done that the usb is ready to go, all you need to know now is how to boot from usb, which is different for each motherboard as brands go. Im on an EP45-DS3 and what I have to do is hit F12 when it boots up, and then I get a boot select screen where I can click on HDD which has a + next to it. Once in there I can choose my usb drive. If all went well chameleon will boot. Head across to Snow Leopard Installer and hit ENTER! You should now be in Snowy Heaven haha. If ive forgotten something please let me know.

Once your done and snow is installed id advise you install chameleon to your efi partition or the root of you SL drive as booting from usb constantly is annoying. Or change your boot sequence in your bios and place the USB drive at the top.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
устанавливал из под обычного леопарда снежный на другой диск и вот получил не рабочую дисковую утилиту - не может восстанавливать и проверять права доступа, подскажите, как можно выйти из этого положения? :)

Эта проблема известна ещё с Бэта-тестирования.Для Ирбиса единственный правильный способ установки это метод boot 123,если хочешь получить 100% рабочую ОСь.