Snow Leopard Distro

4 posts in this topic

Is there any reason why you can't go the boot-132 route? It's easier, quicker, and you can do it yourself as opposed to waiting for someone to make a SL install DVD for PC's (which still isn't guaranteed to be compatible with your hardware anyway)...

• 1 month later...

sabr before anything please accept my most respect for your work

I have read your guide the day SL hit the street and read others too and it is not easy is a matter of fact it is very hard and confusing here what another member with higher status say in better english than me:

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Geek

It sounds easy on the surface when it in in fact not easy at all. The guides are ambiguous and leave the user as myself on what to do and scratch your head or wait for a distro or someone to release DSDT's for a bunch of PC MotherBoards and a GREAT GUIDE as well.

I have not found one yet without any ambiguity!!!

What to me he problem is that as you guys writing with passion you forget that others don't know what you know.

Happen to me the other day with a lady (67) explaining how to make a folder I was so into my knowledge that i forgot that she don't know or that I have to take my time with her.

I seen many people that have try fail and ask for help and get none that is also what we read as we going around day after day trying to find the messiah that will shine the light on us

You did help in the beginning but the ones you help were very close to your knowledge and knew enough to do what you say I did not so I could not fallow you

I hope you understand that we want to do 132 or vanilla or any and we are no lazy but we need better help for lesser machine

That all