ADI1988b false positive

noob12

4 posts in this topic

hi got a problem with adi 1988b device on asus p5b deluxe mobo i grabbed a linux codec dump using ubuntu and dropped it into applehda patcher v1.17 it ran showed up line out and spidif crossed my fingers and rebooted went to system preferences and it was showing line out and digital but no line in turned my amp on using optical and no sound tried line and no sound went to system profiler and looked under audio and it said no built in audio? please help im now confused

hi got a problem with adi 1988b device on asus p5b deluxe mobo i grabbed a linux codec dump using ubuntu and dropped it into applehda patcher v1.17 it ran showed up line out and spidif crossed my fingers and rebooted went to system preferences and it was showing line out and digital but no line in turned my amp on using optical and no sound tried line and no sound went to system profiler and looked under audio and it said no built in audio? please help im now confused

Bump 120 views and no reply i feel like I'm flogging a dead horse on ebay

Bump 120 views and no reply i feel like I'm flogging a dead horse on ebay