iWork 09 Dont work Propely.. invisible raw/screen

Dedox

12 posts in this topic

hello, i've just installed my iwork 09 trial in my perfect work oswx86 and this is what i get: everything unusable.. i click and write but everything invisible/blank... any suggestion???

post-309392-1248597802_thumb.jpg

hello, i've just installed my iwork 09 trial in my perfect work oswx86 and this is what i get: everything unusable.. i click and write but everything invisible/blank... any suggestion???

I have the same problem...

any fixes?

• 3 weeks later...
me too.

ipc vanilla 10.5.6

Didn't notice this thread so I started a new one but, same problem as you guys. Template chooser shows all the templates but when you load them all that comes up is a blank page. Clicking "outline" shows the template briefly but apart from that it's just white space ;)

Running 10.5.6 from a Flash drive. Everything else works apart from apps that need a Quartz Extreme compatible graphics card. I have an ATI 4850 so no drivers available for it :)

Anyway, would be interested to hear if anyone knows why this problem is occurring.

• 5 weeks later...

Not solved the problem yet but I'm thinking it must be graphics related. I tried some 4850 drivers that I found online but they didn't seem to work in my install. Will try and get the drivers working and then let you know but out of interest, if all the other people here who have the same problem can say if they have Quartz Extreme active and working fine it would help narrow the problem down a little ?

• 2 months later...