We need a OSX86 Snow Leopard 10.6 Forum!

7 posts in this topic

The questions about osx86 snow leopard will be ever more ...

Some have it on their hackintosh to run get ....

please make osx86 10.6 Forum.

greetings RaZZe

I don't believe you're allowed to post about Snow Leo. I just got in trouble about it yesterday.

Other than that I agree

correction - we've needed one since last year.

there isn't a single argument can be put forward for not discussing Snow on x86 that can't also be put forward for Leopard on x86, to my mind. Insanelymac lags behind the rest of the OSx86 websites in Snow x86 information and discussion - it is farcical.

correction - we've needed one since last year.

there isn't a single argument can be put forward for not discussing Snow on x86 that can't also be put forward for Leopard on x86, to my mind. Insanelymac lags behind the rest of the OSx86 websites in Snow x86 information and discussion - it is farcical.

Maybe not everyone remembers this, but when Tiger was the main OS in the 10.4 days, it was against the rules on InsanelyMac to talk about hacking Leopard because of the Apple takedown notice that IM had received. Yes, I will repeat, Apple threatened, and took InsanelyMac down for a while.

It was not allowed to talk about Leopard, that included even posting pictures of it.

That threat still lingers with Snow.

Maybe it is "farcical", but that's because Apple's lawyers made it that way when they set the guidelines on what content the site is and isn't allowed to have. There has been no indication otherwise that this still isn't in effect, and until this decision is officially reversed by an official Administrator in either the rules, or in a post for everyone to see, then that same rule is going to be enforced.

There is one forum over the internet that allow to talk about Snow... without saying wich one... O.K.

10.5.7 was painfull for me(AppleTyMCEDriver KP) and 10.6(unknown KP)...

And it's quite strange(not really in fact) that at least three build has been released only by update package.

In a time to come i hope it will be possible.

PS: insanely is the first to be spy on maybe it's the reason why...