[Sell]Asus Z91N 1.7 GHZ 60 GB NoteBook Laptop

Guest comholic

1 post in this topic

Guest comholic

Hello there, i would like to sell my Asus Z91N 1.7 GHZ 60 GB NoteBook LAPTOP for $700 USD + free shipping. if you interest please you can contact me at soundofkill@gmail.com

NO PM / NO MSG

ASUS Z91N Intel Mobile 1.7 GHZ Centrino Laptop / Notebook with camera and carrying case

ALL COMPONENTS ARE BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY - NOTHING IS REFURBISHED OR REMANUFACTURED

This laptop is a complete unit ready to use out of the box. Just plug it in and turn it on. The following Hardware & Software has been Installed in this system.

Intel Mobile 1.7 GHZ Dothan Processor with 2 MB Cache

60 GB 4200 RPM 2 MB Cache Hard Drive

Intel Pro Wireless 802.11b/g MiniPCI adapter

Kingston 512 MB of DDR 333 SODIMM Memory

Windows XP Home SP2 - Preinstalled with all security and program updates and we also install other software such as the all new microsoft antispyware program (Which works great for keeping off all those annoying popups and helps stop hijaaked home pages) and various other software tools to help keep your system running smoothy.

This also comes with a the following built on : 4-in-1 Memory Card Reader, CDRW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive, 4 USB 2.0 ports, Built on sound, Modem, 10/100 Lan, Parallel Port, VGA Port, (1) Type 2 PCMCIA Slot

view picture

asusz91npic5.jpg

asusz91npic4.jpg

asusz91npic6.jpg

asusz91npic14.jpg

asusz91npic15.jpg

asusz91npic16.jpg