Easy Video Card

opscott

5 posts in this topic

I just built my first hackintosh using the Gigabyte GA-G31M-ESL2 motherboard and a 9600gt graphics card I had laying around. I cannot get the 9600gt to run WoW at all. I used a boot123 method and a retail disk to install. Can someone recommend a good, easy to setup video card from newegg for my hackintosh? It doesn't have to be fancy, just good enough to run WoW and easy to setup. Thanks in advance for the replies.

I just built my first hackintosh using the Gigabyte GA-G31M-ESL2 motherboard and a 9600gt graphics card I had laying around. I cannot get the 9600gt to run WoW at all. I used a boot123 method and a retail disk to install. Can someone recommend a good, easy to setup video card from newegg for my hackintosh? It doesn't have to be fancy, just good enough to run WoW and easy to setup. Thanks in advance for the replies.

I bought a 9500gt yesterday after looking through the OSx86 HCL and seeing that it worked with QE/CI under 10.5.5.

Just needed a couple of kext changes and its running fine under 10.5.7.. Havent played any games yet.

By the way I have the same motherboard.