Recommended TouchPhone?

7 posts in this topic

hello everyonee,,

i just want everyones opinion on a good touch phone that i should look into getting? i need a new one and wanna see if there are any decent alternatives besides the iPhone.

i was looking at getting the touch diamond2 which looks alright, or even the samsung omnia as they both have features i want.

cheerios =]

Omina is a business phone, like the blackberry with a 5 megapixel camera and windows mobile. I would maybe recommend it. I have an LG dare and I must say it is a good phone. Also, I know you said you are not interested in an iPhone, but theoreticaly the next generation iPhone will be unlockable and usable on the Verizon Wireless service. I am saving up money for one right now.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm, but the thing is im in Australia.. so verizon wireless and all that doesnt concern me. and i wouldnt mind an iPhone, but it just depends what i can do with it. i only like windows mobile phones due to the customization and supported apps as Suprjacob said.

anybody have any opinions on the HTC touch line?

• 1 month later...

I hada really great experience with the G1. Now the slim Samsung android launched, I would recommend that