Ideneb, iPC, Kalyway, iAktos or leo4all?

X86 asker

54 posts in this topic

OS X Disk Utility does not recognize unallocated space on a hard drive, and so the space cannot be used to create a new partition.

You can only either reformat a pre-existing partitioned volume, or re-partition the entire hard drive space.....

When setting up partitions using Windows simple create primary partitions formatted as simple NTFS volumes......these should be recognised by OS X.....

YEAH! It works fine! I first format the partition primary with windows and after erasing it as mac os x etended journaled and all works very good.

Now i am at the post patch package to update to 10.5.6 but I don't know wich chipset is good for me can you answer please?

Thank you verdant :(

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im julian from argentina, i have 4 computers, ive tried hackintosh on 2 of them, but only get it to work on my toshiba m105-s3011 with iaktos, i dont remember the version but it was the 10.5.2, i had to modify some kexts to make the wireless card work, but it was great, i loved it, then stupidly i used the mac update without any backup program and i got a kernel panic, tried to fix it but couldnt, so i did a fresh new installation again. i dont want to make changes now that it works fine, i have office 2008 and adobe master collection cs3 working and its running better than windows versions, recently i reduced the partition size and made a windows xp and vista boot up image using grub2 taken fron ubuntu intrepid, works great, but its difficult to get to the os you want sometimes, there are 4 menus XP. all works fine because its not a custom made pc, and it has 2gb extra ram with the integrated sound and video cards.

the other pc is a desktop, custom made, maybe inusual, cause it has old and new stuff, the report attached is from this one, i need more ram, and a new sound card, but i want to make hackintosh work as it is.

i have a partition left to install any os, now i have kubuntu jaunty on, ive tried almost all hackintosh dist on this one, but without any success. the report from everest shows my system specs.

Report.txt

its a core2duo with x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3 support

512mb ram

ati sapphire radeon 9250 256mb(2x128) pci

sound blaster live! 24bit advanced hd pci

motherboard ASRock 775i65G

what distro and kernel would you recommend?

thanx in advance! :(:laser:

well... 10 days later... im posting a system info report fron advanced system care...

System_Information_Report.txt :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...