Installation Help! !

xCushex

3 posts in this topic

Hi!!

Well my problem is that I'd tried to install Kalyway 10.5.1, iAtkos 1.0 and 1.0r2 and the iPC Beta pff1 in my PC but in all the installations method I had stuck in the apple bootlogo it doesn't go Farther.. What do I have to do?

My PC:

MoBo: PCChips P17G, Intel Dualcore @ 2.0GHz

Chipset: i945GC

RAM: 1Gb DDR2 SDRAM

Video: Intel GMA 950

Sound: SigmaTel STAC9221 A2 @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1]

HD: Hitachi (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II) IDE: Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF

HELP!

Hello xCushex,

Usually when it gets stuck at the apple screen... it means there is a problem and that it is hanging somewhere. When you load the OS... at the screen where you see it count down (3) (2) (1) type

" -v " then wait for alot of lines of information to come down your screen and find out where it hangs. (find out where it stops) when you no that's where it stops for sure..... then come on the boards and tell everyone where it hung up. Send me a message and tell me what happens.

I got the same problem with ideben or how ever you spell it.

i have a really good computer

CPU 6600 quad 2 core

RAM 4G's

VIDEO BFG 9600

and with ideben didn't ant to work at all, I will get stuck in the white screen trying to load and load until i decided to go with kalyway 10.5.2 and i got to the point where it told me that I had a HFS + partition error, then I started looking for good advise in that error and I got to this video.

my system didn't even wanted to boot in vista

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uavcyF0BMA...re=channel_page

I fixed the HTF + partition error

MAC OSX 10.5.2 booted, then I fixed vista ultimate, booted into vista, installed easyBCD created a boot session for MAC OSX and worked like a charm. right now writing you from MAC OSX 10.5.2

my advise will be to use this version (Kalyway 10.5.2) and if you have any problems follow the video