• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
locoputo

The Porting Team

139 posts in this topic

It was more for ResHack specifically, although I do not see a reason it wouldn't work with other programs.

When I had Ventrilo inside of the same folder as ResHacker, Reshacker opened, and ventrilo was open inside of ResHacker.

It more of a ResHacker idea than any other programs, I just thought I'd share some information.

Awww doc, you already invited them over, i wanted to do that :thumbsup_anim:

Anyway, much has happened the last few days, and me and Korich struggled to get everything online again.

There are still a few links that point out to the old iBrain.com.ua domain, and we'll try to get them fixed soon.

So welcome to the Game Porting Team again.

http://portingteam.com

-devilhunter

only a mod can do this, since nobody than loco besides a moderator can edit his post now...

then cant we get a mod to help? report the post maybe with details that it needs to be changed and the original poster isn't around to edit it?

i don't understand the projectteams forum.

i need to post 5+ times even if i don't have anything to say to get the privilege of seeing wich games have been ported. i don't want to spam a board but it looks like this is what they want me to do

i don't understand the projectteams forum.

i need to post 5+ times even if i don't have anything to say to get the privilege of seeing wich games have been ported. i don't want to spam a board but it looks like this is what they want me to do

the porting team is trying to build a nice little mac gaming community, not just an access point for anyone to come get a game working... so we are trying to make it so people will actually become part of the community and discuss stuff. Just introducing yourself in a post, responding to a few other open ones on discussion topics.... it only takes a few minutes to get 5 posts...

We are trying to think of ways to make it so people can see what wrappers are available without 5 posts, so they know if getting 5 posts is worth it.

I did everything in this post to get my port to run and it does run I don;t get the quartz-wm: Can't open default display error anymore. However I don't get anything, sure the app is up but all I see is my desktop no game screen.

thank you to the team! Managed to play my NBA2k11 on my hackintosh! just the problem with the sound. Still don't know how to get it on the games

anyone know if COD Black ops is ever gonna happen for mac? I mean I good fully working version.