Nvidia Drivers Hackinotsh Issues specifically 6600

anghel412

5 posts in this topic

Ok I hate being that annoying guy who doesn't know {censored} but I'm thinking with some good easy info this could help a few people.

I'm running 10.5.6 on a hackintosh that i've been working on for a little while. After getting literally issue possible I've been able to resolve all but one, which in theory ought to be the easiest. When installing I have the options to select which drivers I need according to the specs on my computer; however the graphics drivers didn't work and/or help me.

I have an Nvidia 6600 LE (lame I know but when I built this for my hackintosh the video card is my last priority.) and for some reason can't get the drivers.

Please help.

Ok I hate being that annoying guy who doesn't know {censored} but I'm thinking with some good easy info this could help a few people.

I'm running 10.5.6 on a hackintosh that i've been working on for a little while. After getting literally issue possible I've been able to resolve all but one, which in theory ought to be the easiest. When installing I have the options to select which drivers I need according to the specs on my computer; however the graphics drivers didn't work and/or help me.

I have an Nvidia 6600 LE (lame I know but when I built this for my hackintosh the video card is my last priority.) and for some reason can't get the drivers.

Please help.

Welcome to InsanelyMac! :rolleyes:

Please provide us with some more specifications about your system (CPU, Motherboard, Graphics & Model Number if applicable). Adding more specific information allows us to respond quickly with more precise answers. Chipset, LAN, Audio & If your Graphics are integrated or not, are excellent additions.

You can also place this information in your "Signature". It will then appear on every post you make. This can be done via My Controls: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...rCP&CODE=00

Please follow the rules described in this thread (Most importantly keeping your signature to no more than 5 lines of normal text: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...p;hl=signatures

* So I assume that now you have a working install without QE/CI support for your graphics card? On this latest install did you select any options for graphics or have you installed any drivers post install? I think we can trouble shoot this problem without much difficulty.